10/12/2014

Dreams turned into reality. Concert at Proxima in Warsaw Dec 8th, 2014 (concert & backstage story)


To accomplish great things, we must not only act, but also dream; not only plan, but also believe.
 (click on photos to see full sizes)


      I don't even know how to get started. I would like to apologize for the language mistakes but I will try to do my best.
      I cannot describe to you every moment of this story, cause I know photos and videos are important to share, but actually I cannot give back all my emotions and all what is in my head cause it was really emotional and gave me intense feelings. It was more than a dream.
Sit down …and feel it.
       It's been a long time since I saw Selah and the band. I have really missed the energy, the music and the magical atmosphere of their concerts.



      I arrived in Warsaw at noon. So it was early enough to go and check out what's going on. My parents helped me a lot so I would like to thank them for showing me the club Proxima cause I've never been there before. I was walking around the bus(I know how does it look) and I've met Jaya (Sorry If I am wrong). He's in Selah's crew. He was so nice, and he told me Selah's already gone and maybe I should try to catch her later, or maybe some minutes before concert.
      So I left this place, but I was really upset. I made some special gifts for them and I really wanted give it in person. But ok…
      Few hours later I was again in front of Proxima (It was about 5 pm).  I was at time… the rehearsal. So yes, I was standing behind doors, and acually the view was nice. I heard 'Always Home' and some 'Daddy' I think, all people who noticed I am there were looking at me strange, but I know, maybe I was annoying but it was about my dreams. I met the driver Hans(It was nice to meet You!). There was a small talk, I told him 'Don't worry I am not dangerous' and he was laughing a little bit and said 'If you wanna wait here of course you can'
     I saw Laetitia, Erik...but Sanne was still inside. So after standing there about 2 hours in the cold I decided to give all these gifts to Yannick. I told him I am from TWOSS and he was like 'Oh Inez!' I was really shocked… he knows my name just so. He was so kind and he promised me to give all these gifts to Sanne.


      About 6.30 pm I decided to just stay in front of the door and wait for the concert. I met Eryk(polish fan) he helped me a lot at this concert, with posters and all this stuff so I wanna thank him here. It was his 1st concert (Selah, If you read this… You have a new truly devoted fan of your music!).
      The doors have been opened… so I was trying to take all my stuff and run fast to the 1st row. I decided to buy new Selah's EP there cause…sorry, but Because Music is really late with my order :<
You really have to know how intense I was thinking 'I have to be in the 1st row again' so yes ..I managed to do it! We were waiting for the concert with my new friend. Time has passed slowly. (you know that feeling, right? You've been waiting for something so long and the concert lasts like 5 min? …ye.
      We were looking at the crew on stage. Jordi checked his drums for the last time before concert. And of course some other people I could recognize were there.
      There was really hot! I was out of breath when all these people started to be closer and closer to me, but of course, I couldn't give up.


But then something happened… Kurt(you should know him, he's very important!) came to me and said'Hey, stay here after concert, We will take you backstage'…and I was like …WHAAATTT??!!!!
      I couldn't really stop thinking about it through all concert :)
      Before the main concert, there was a little support...Yannick was DJing for us. Thanks Yannick, I was full of energy and the music was great!
We've heard the first sounds, the lights went out. Excitation. Happiness ;) Selah came on stage and after 3 seconds someone gave her a large bouquet of roses. She said'Ouu flowers and I didn't even play one song yet'. Soo this concert was very special from the beginning.



     The first song was 'Always Home'. It's calm one but on the other hand it's really lovely song and I was listening to this really closely. Its been ages since I heard her voice ! ;)
Ohh this story is gonna be a long one…
I don't wanna tell you about every song one after the other…But can You imagine how good it was to heard new ones??
      I was crying (a little bit) during 'Time'… and I've heard, guys from the band noticed my tears (Sorry! ;) You know what I think about it). These vibes live make me crazy. Just beautiful.
Reason. LIVE BOMB. Really love this song, and I think it's gonna be huge hit soon! And what I would like to say more... Selah, I love your rapping in Together,  I wanted to say it's… cute.
I was trying to show my poster (look above) at every song just for a little bit. I had also few smaller posters at other songs. For 'Alone' it was 'NEVER ALONE WITH SELAH SUE'…



And there was a time for SOLO. I showed to Selah small poster with 'Please, choose one of these songs. Valerie, Appletree, I truly loved ya' and actually I had another one that flew away on stage accidentally. Ups
      You can believe it or not, But Selah said 'Ohh how nice you give me 3 songs to choose(hehe) ok I am gonna play 'Valerie' for Inez, yes, I know her'
      I am stupid or something, but I was so surprised, shocked? whateverr.. I just forget to turn on my camera at the beginning and I don't have it on my camera(If you have it please send me/proszę jeśli ktoś ma nagrane całe Valerie z koncertu w Warszawie niech wyśle mi wiadomość!)
       So… When I was already like the most happy person in the world I was informed by Laetitia (tourmanager) that I should stay here and wait 10 min. And then it happened to me…I was going with her to meet all the band. My hands were shaking, I was shaking in the inside. My mind was exploding but I was trying to stay strong hehhe…
       I am not able to tell about all things that happened there(I don't want to!). Some of them are just for me and for them .
      When I came in to the main room(If I can say so) there were many things at the table…shhh I won't tell to everyone You all love polish vodka ;P 
       Selah welcomed me as one of her friend and from the very beginning She was so nice to me. For first 5 min probably I forget all English language and any language I can speak actually to be just in one room with all these people that I admire.
      There was already the gift I've made for them so Selah put her t-shirt from me (look at this pic with me and her) and I was like in heaven seeing her in this piece all the time. There was a lot of laugh, fun, enjoyment of these moments. Truly blessing.
      We took a lot of pictures, I have many many signs, and I am truly thankful, all the band and the crew have shown me so much kindness and love that I felt like in the big family there. <3
      
      I was talking with Sanne more than I could ever expected. About music, about her voice, about her inspirations and how does she write songs actually.
She asked me about my music, and then We went to her small wardrobe(oh yes, Poland I am not proud of you).  Sanne You are so beautiful soul. Sorry If my words are too big but I really admire you even more after this opportunity.

     She was listening to my videos on yt with me in this one room, and I couldnt take my breath looking at this situation. Dream.  SANNE I hope You will record this song you promised, and even If I can be forgotten, one though will keep me alive… maybe I could inspire Selah Sue to rethink her old songs again, cause they are so so magnifique! 

      After 2 hours almost they had to go back to Belgium I think but If I could I would stay there one week longer or just go with them and help them in carry their towels on stage. 
      The club closed my jacket inside so I was lost and in so magical way they was able to give it back. Uf.. 
       I went upstairs to see them all together again. Selah showed up for few fans standing outside(almost 2 hours?!) and she was so nice to take some pics and give them signs. Of course, only the most nicest person in the world could do this.
She said to me(cause I was in the darkness with hood on my head and she didn't recognize me first 'Oh yes I was just looking for You!'. I was happier and happier with every second of that day/night


I know some people are gonna hate me or love me. Some of them can believe it or accuse me of lying but this is my life and I just wanted to share with you ;)



> NOTE TO THE WHOLE BAND AND CREW
Sanne, Joachim, Yannick, Erik, Jordi... I would like to say thank You very much once again, cause I know my English was sometimes very weak while this meeting cause I was too emotional and some things mixed in my head. I am really really thankful for this opportunity and turned my huge dream into reality. I didn't ask about anything and I received so much, It's gonna stay in my heart forever. 

     I create This World of Selah Sue page not for praises, but just for the people who admire your music, your hard work and all the passion you have for it. Music makes something magic with people and I can be sure, Selah's fans are not just normal people, they believe in amazing things and they believe in your music truly. It can heal them, it can make them sad or the happiest in the whole world, but what is the most important...its just true, there's no fake thing about Selah Sue music. I have so many beautiful friends already who just need your music in their lives ;)

     I also wanna say BIG THANKS to Laetitia(You were the best photographer, so kind, so natural and you are the best tourmanager ever!), to Kurt(Yes, You will have your hoodie very soon!), to Jaya, to Hans(thank You for the small talk and for noticed that 'I am not dangerous'...ok sorry I will try to remind all these names but also thanks to: the lightman, soundman, to all these people I was talking to on Monday. I will keep it in my heart. It was more than my Dream



I miss you all already...and I am looking forward to seeing you very soon! 

LOVE, HUGS, PEACE OF MIND

I am so happy I can be the small part of THIS WORLD. 

Cannot wait for the 2nd CD. 


....You are the best ! :) :* <3

How beautiful we are? 



___________________________________________________________
If you wanna read about my 1st meeting with Selah, go here:
my first photo with Selah signed;)

follow your dreams.

No comments:

Post a Comment